What a cool red town. I’d like to see it myself.
One day . . .
The Agra fort, a monument decked up in red stone towering against the bright blue sky burning scarlet in the scorching sun. It was majestic, royal and richness screamed from every red stone. Despite being host to a number of rulers and numerous brutal attacks, the fort is still remained quite intact. As I entered the fort gate I was swamped by a crowd of guides desperate to score a group of tourists, but luckily for us it went the other way round. We scored an excellent guide. He walked us through every corner of the fort unfolding the architectural intricacies and thoughtful details of the fortress. Here’s a walk-through of the fort through my pictures.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Journey (mothergrogan.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Journey (beijingcityphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Journey (jinancitydailyphoto.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Journey (thewanderlustgene.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Journey (theurbanspacegirl.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Journey (taochildseyes.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge:…
View original post 53 more words