I went to Beijing last weekend and took in the National Art Museum of China. It’s got a good collection of art that shows what is going on in Chinese art and what has been valued in modern times. Best of all the museum’s free. Don’t forget your passport or I.D.
- Italian Art Director Burns His Museum’s Collection to Protest Budget Cuts [Protests] (gawker.com)
- ArtsBeat: Parrish Art Museum to Open New Building in November (artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Asia’s superrich build their own art museums (todayonline.com)
- Two charged over museum art theft (bbc.co.uk)
- Day 2 – National Palace Museum, Taipei , Taiwan. (alwaystravelicious.com)
- The Walters Art Museum (irez.me)