Kaifeng has a nifty museum that just takes an hour or so to get through, perfect for our last morning in the city. They had lots of student paintings, some ceramics, and bronzes. The best part I think was the print gallery which includes a workshop where you can watch artists making the prints.
- Kaifeng: Sights (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Henan Hiccup (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Impressions of Henan (smkelly8.com)
- October Chaos (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Life in Kaifeng – Kaifeng, China (travelpod.com)
- History lessons (todayonline.com)
- Story in the Kaifeng News about me and my teaching (shannonanicas.com)