It’s a long train ride and best to buy tickets ahead of schedule so you get a seat. Round trip tickets just cost 58 rmb. Dusty and crumbling, development is passing Zoucheng by.
Still they are proud of Mencius it seems and it’s easy to find the main sights. The temple and mansion are close to each other and the museum’s just a 9 or 10 minute walk from the temple. There aren’t any nice looking hotels or hostels, so I would stay in Jinan or Qufu.
- Mencius on Timing (psychologyquotes.wordpress.com)
- The Greatest and Strongest Moral Force (watsup09.wordpress.com)
- A Look At China’s Next Leader (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- September 17, 2012 (makeup homework) (mayasworldhistory.wordpress.com)
- Philosophical Challenge Post (tobiasmastgrave.wordpress.com)
- When Confucius criticizes Zhu Xi and more stories… (warpweftandway.com)
- The Mandate of Heaven and Communist Party Leadership Transitions (uselesstree.typepad.com)
- The Book List- The philosophy behind these simple things that you do in TaiChi and Qigong (qifitlife.com)