I’ve got to get used to the new Weekly Photo Challenge starting on Wednesday. I caught it the first week, but not this. At any rate here are two rare birds that make a good match, I think.
1. Each week, we’ll provide a theme for creative inspiration. You take photographs based on your interpretation of the theme, and post them on your blog (a new post!) anytime before the following Friday when the next photo theme will be announced.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your photos, title your blog post “Weekly Photo Challenge: (theme of the week)” and be sure to use the “postaday″ tag.
3. Follow The Daily Post so that you don’t miss out on weekly challenge announcements, and subscribe to our newsletter – we’ll highlight great posts. Add Media photos from each month’s most popular challenge.
Other Weekly Photo Challenge photos:
- Good Match: Daily Post
- Good Match: Dilletante Scribbler
- Good Match: Stenoodie
- Good Match: From Hiding to Blogging
- Good Match: David Oakes Images
- Good Match: Jinan Daily Photo
- Good Match: Balance
- Good Match: Stupidity Hole
- Good Match: Tangled Webs
- Good Match: Lucid Gypsy
- Good Match: Here and Abroad
- Good Match: Beijing Daily Photo
- Good Match: Danny’s Photos
- Good Match: Wandering Iris
- Good Match: Serendipity
- Good Match: Ruined for Life
- Shadow: Playing with my 1st DSRL
- Shadow: Now at Home
- Shadow: Side of Random
- Shadow: Laura’s Photos
- Shadow: Gotta Take More Pix
- Shadow: Ungemaltes
- Shadow: Travel with Intent
- Shadow: Ohm Sweet Ohm