Weekend Coffee Share is a time for us to take a break out of our lives and enjoy some timely catching up with friends (old and new)!
This week Natalie, the hostess challenged bloggers by posting with 5 themes. I’m following her lead this week.
- Work – I’m working as an election judge for our local elections which will be April 6th. It’s very slow. In the five days I’ve worked our total is less than what we’d get in a day in November. There is an important race for the village president, but few seem to care. I’m with many of the same people I worked with in November so the mechanics of running the election are smooth.
- Books – I’ve finished two books, The Bosses of Lusty Chicago and The Warden. Watch this blog for reviews coming soon. Also, I just started The Third Policeman.
- Film – Solaris – I’ve been watching the interviews with the lead actress and cinematographer. I’ve also gotten the original novel and the remake Steven Soderbergh made in 2002. So now that film experience has gone into overdrive.
- Learning – I participated in a Genealogy lesson from the library and a pitching your writing session both on Zoom. In fact they were simultaneous so I shifted from one to another, an experience I’ll never do again. Yet I did get good tips from both.
- Comedy – From Julie at Early Voting I was introduced to the quirky James Veitch. Check out the video below.
You can see more shares by clicking here.