Hosted by Alive and Trekking, the weekly Which Way Challenge inspires bloggers to share photos of ways including:
- Roads: gravel, asphalt, cobbled, dirt, freeway, expressway, highway, bridges
- Indoor walkways: hallways, aisles, people movers
- Outdoor walks: sidewalks, paths, trails
- Stairs, elevators, escalators, or steps
- Railway tracks, monorails, ski lifts
- Runways and tarmacs
- Ferries, canals and locks
- Parking lots, private driveways
- Signs of any kind: directional, informational, store signs, wind vanes
- Maps that are posted as signs
Just create a post and create a wingback to Alive and Trekking.
Reblogged this on Natsukashi Kansai.
What an interesting shot. The lighting is almost eery! Thanks for sharing.
Brings back memories of our time in Japan.
LikeLiked by 1 person